This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Data Protection Act 2017 and as per laws of Mauritius.
WE WANT YOU TO
- Feel comfortable using our web site
- Feel absolutely secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following sensitive personal data or information (SPDI) about you:
- Full Name – including First & Last Name
- Email address
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit / access
- The number of times you access a page on our website
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION
Some of your sensitive personal data or information may be collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by:
PROSOLVZ CO LTD
Situated at Office 105, The Factory, Vivea Business Park, St Pierre, Mauritius.
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We may collect sensitive personal data or identifiable information about you only as a part of contact process.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your sensitive personal information to:
• to provide the services requested by you
• to get in touch with you when necessary
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for improvement